Full-time administrative assistant position available
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Erie has an immediate opening for a full-time administrative assistant. The person in this position will have a commitment to the mission of Catholic Charities and provide administrative and clerical support for a variety of ministries and programs. As a primary contact for incoming calls, this position requires a special sensitivity, maturity and professionalism, along with a working knowledge of diocesan and community resources. A demonstrated proficiency in utilizing and maintaining database software and Microsoft Office products is required. Ability and experience in creating print, website and social media-based resources is a plus.
Interested persons may submit a resume with specific salary requirements and a completed job application by Friday, Feb. 2, 2018, by selecting one of these options:
• By mail to: Catholic Charities Search Committee, 429 E. Grandview Blvd., Erie, PA 16504
• By email: ccSearch@ErieRCD.org
Full-time position for Executive Director of Faith Formation
The Diocese of Erie is seeking a creative and faith-driven leader to serve as the Executive Director of Faith Formation. The fruit of a collaborative diocesan planning process, this position has been identified as key to the renewal of parish life, religious education, youth ministry and family ministry. He/she will play a key role in the ongoing development of a collaborative vision for life-long faith formation in the Diocese of Erie. He/she will report to the Vicar for Education and supervise several full-time professional colleagues.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to evangelization and life-long faith formation
- Be visionary and forward-looking
- Relate well to lay, clergy and religious alike
- Be willing to provide inspirational leadership through involvement in the day-to-day responsibilities of the office.
Required qualifications include:
- Master’s degree in religious education, theology or a related field
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as an administrator in Catholic ministry, preferably in a diocesan context
- Experience in teaching the faith and/or providing faith formation
- Served on diocesan committees and/or participated in diocesan planning processes.
For best consideration, please apply by January 15, 2018. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. See links for full position profile and job application form below.
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and a signed and completed job application form in one of two ways:
- Email applications are preferred. Send all materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Application form must be scanned, completed and signed.)
- If necessary, mail to: Faith Formation Search, St. Mark Catholic Center, 429 East Grandview Blvd., Erie, PA 16504
Teaching positions (list updated regularly)
Erie Catholic School System positions